Friday, March 15, 2013

For Lola,=)

Good morning!

So Lola wanted me to write down the swedish words for the lullaby I sang in a video some years ago and of course I can do that;=) 

Here we go, Lola:

Trollmor

När trollmor har lagt de elva små troll och bundit fast dem i svansen
Då sjunger hon för de elva små troll de vackraste ord hon känner
Ho aj aj aj aj buff!
Ho aj aj aj aj buff!
Ho aj aj aj aj buff, buff!
Ho aj aj aj aj buff!

I also sing another song for Nemo every night, from the movie by Astrid Lindgren, called Ronja Rövardotter. It´s called the Wolf song and here´s a video to the song, if you want to try out this one too;=)


4 comments:

Océane said...

Would you post a video of you singing the wolf song? Pretty please :)

Love and Hugs

Lola said...

Hellu Anette, again ;) Tack for the lyrics, really-really appreciated and finally I can sing this, though It might be looking like I am breaking my tonque to pronounce everything well tonight :)
As for the Wolf Song - a good soft, warm and cosy melody, just right what me and my son love. But some really low notes to reach. I will almos have to sing my best baritone, haha ;) Do you reach them or you simply change the octave of the song to the more higher one? ;)
Tack again, so helpful for me!!!!!
Hope you get really well and kids too :)

Nalon said...

Hello Anette,

Ronja Rövardotter was one my first movie i seen in my live and this Movie is so old like me^^.


Have a nice Day.

Nalon

Sanna said...

Yaaay, jag fick depends decoration kit igår från mina svenska gudföräldrar o kusiner i present! :D just den där samma. Gillar den väldigt mycket, ska bli jättefint att använda! Heheh, roligt att se att du har samma;)
O har inte kommentera här på ett tag, så har inte hunnit gratulera för den kommande beeebisen, grattiiiis!!:) Bebisar är sååååå ljuvliga! Speciellt rikssvenska småbarn, de pratar så sött :D
O vargsången <3 ah, nostalgiskt:) min mamma sjöng den för mig då ja var liten. Inget vinner Astrid Lindgrens sagor o sånger! Det är sånt som man vet redan som 16 åring att man tänker sjunga åt sina egna barn :)