Monday, March 04, 2013

INSTAGRAM

Hi all,

Here´s the last days photos from my INSTAGRAM=)


    • 50
    • 8
    • 41
    • 2
    • 35
    • 1
    • 32
    • 0
    • 34
    • 1
    • 40
    • 4
    • 27
    • 7
    • 43
    • 3
    • 35
    • 4
    • 42
    • 3
    • 39
    • 3
    • 37
    • 2
    • 55
    • 3
    • 48
    • 3
    • 63
    • 17
    • 53
    • 68
    • 96
    • 27
    • 44
    • 40
    • 132
    • 43
    • 89
    • 18
    • 63
    • 18
  • February 2013

    • 73
    • 8
    • 72
    • 7
    • 72
    • 7
    • 52
    • 19
    • 61
    • 9
    • 46
    • 11
    • 65
    • 4
    • 81
    • 25

5 comments:

Mads Bjerre Henriksen said...

Glad to see you're back online :)
Hope you're doing better! Are you home from the hospital?

Hugs,
Mads

Beatrix said...

I am sooo happy to hear that you are home from the hospital! <3
Can't imagine better cure than some sunshine and those yummy cakes made by little Nemo. :)
Take care and get well soon!!

eskoplja said...

Hi dear Nettie, do you feel better? I hope so :)
Thanks for sharing the photos, they re really lovley
Wish you a lovely evening
Hugs

Ena :*

XxBriannaxX said...

I like the photos a lot... Hope you are well and out of the hospital. ♥ Lots of healing hugs and love to you. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anette! :-)

Just had a look at some of your pictures from last days :-)

Coincidentally a couple of weeks ago I got a cold when I returned from London. For me personally it always starts with a sore throat then the following night the sore throat goes and sneezing and blocked up nose take over as well as feeling ill. Luckily though I had 4 days remaining of my annual leave so when I returned to work I was over the worst of it.

I never buy souvineirs whenever I go to London. Instead I always seem to return with some germs or virus of some sort :-)

I've read some of the previous comments about you been in hospital. Hope you're ok :-)

Have a nice evening Anette! :-)