Friday, August 30, 2013

Fitness brownies;=)

Hi all and a very HAPPY FRIDAY!

So, yesterday I baked some fitness brownies and here´s the recipe if you wanna try them:



FITNESS BROWNIES:
First mix oats in a blender to smaller pieces. Then add 1,5 scoop of protein powder. I used Casein with chocolate taste but any powder is ok;=) Then add 1 tablespoon of cacao, 2 tablespoons of Stevia or other sugar substitute and 2 teaspoons of baking powder. 
Mix together 1/2 a banana with 1 tablespoon of natural crunchy peanut butter and 1 dl of almond milk or soy milk.
Then add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix together. Put in a form that has baking paper in it. 
Put into the oven at 175 degrees for appr. 10-15 minutes.

Frosting:
Take equal quantity of light philadelphia cheese and low fat quark. Mix together with vanilla powder (not vanilla sugar) and stevia or other sweetener.

When the cake has cooled off, cut into little cookies and add the frosting on top. Put in the fridge for a while before eating;=)

ENJOY!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I'll tell my wife to cook tonight!
Have a wonderful day Anette... the most brilliant woman in the world ... and miracle of nature!

The One Who Should Die said...

Yummie! =)

Unknown said...

Why sould we cut it into little cookies when you can eat the whole thing yourself?
I'm wondering why I'm fat.... hahahah

Have a great day, Anette!

xxx

eskoplja said...

Hello Nettie, how are you? :)
Thanks for the recipe, looks very tasty.
Wishing you a lovely day
Hugs

Ena :*

Karin said...

How is your tooth dear Anette? Still in pain or is it better ?
Can you chew and eat these yummie brownies ?

Helminen said...

Hi, Anette!
I hope your visit at the dentist's went well!
And I wanted to tell you, you were the one to inspire me do sports and exercise regularly and to actually like it! Thanks to that and to healthy meals (your recipes part of them)I lost 12 kilos and I know I'm on the right way! ;-) Still, I'd like to lose some more and then to keep in shape, but I feel strong enough to that now!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Love and hugs,
Marina

Unknown said...

Looks good Anette! Love ya !

Anonymous said...

hi Anette

thanks that you`re sharing these receipes with us. i love to bake and im going to try these yummies....

Anonymous said...

it looks delicious *.* ! thanks for share the recipe anette =).
Have a great weekend

Unknown said...

Hi Anette can you tell if you are the singer of this demo? please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YItfNrQmph8

Unknown said...

Jesica: No, that´s not me;=)

Unknown said...

thanks for your answer sweetie :) i love you ♥

Jazmine M said...

Hi Anette! It looks delicious, but I don't like cook I prefer eat hahah- love-

Der Wolf aus Koeln said...

Indeed yummy :)

Charly said...

Hi Anette!

They look lovely, but don't they go bad extremely fast? Because you cannot drink most protein shakes hours after you've made them, they will have gone bad. Is that the same with brownies, or different?

xoCharly