I have busy days and at the moment I am:
- fixing great talented musicians who will play with in my 2 festivals and I can already share with you that my hot and lovely husband will play the bass on stage;=)
- Rehearsing with Johan and Kalle for two upcoming acoustic gigs here in south of Sweden. More info soon!
- Doing interviews and now I do some for the US, Sweden and more…
- Fixing those technical stuff for the shows such as backing tracks (yes, we all need them due to not having money for a BIG full symphonic orchestra) and choosing songs to play.
- Making some playlists for others. Fun!
- Studying like HELL for my upcoming test in may for Nature science which I need to get into university and nurse school. If music fails I need a great education and I want to help people and maybe even be a midwife in the future=)
- and of course I still take care of my little ones so if I´m not here so much writing its cause I really do not have so much more time during my days.
Enjoy your Easter week;=)
And hey, Pain will be playing in Brussels, Belgium this friday, so go check them out!!