Saturday, October 03, 2015

Camouflage

I love that fashion goes round and round cause with that I can re-use old stuff I have in my closet, like these ACNE camo pants that are several seasons old. 

Teamed with my favorite closet item - the crispy white shirt. I love it cause I can wear it to anything and I have several white shirts in the closet and this one with its a bit longer back make it perfect for these kind of pants or leather pants/leggings.

Pants ACNE, shirt LINDEX, bag LOUIS VUITTON, shoes H&M




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't pay much attention to "seasons" as loads of my clothes are vintage from the 1970s, haha!
I am really inspired by your outfit photos. Soon I'll be moving to a new home and have more time to wear things I haven't pulled out in ages etc so I might start making outfit posts just like yours :D keep it up, it's inspiring!!