Tuesday, October 13, 2015

FIRA

I just love a great knitted top for autumn and this one from last years FIRA collection is still adorable and exciting with the back being a bit different. FIRA is a brand from my city, HELSINGBORG, and they make great clothes and I especially love the knits and cardigans they make. I have several ones and they look great and the quality is long-lasting. 

Knit from FIRA, jeans from 2ndDAY, shoes from TOPSHOP, black polo from GINA TRICOT, ear rings OTHER STORIES






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look out my favourite lady Viking! :-) Hehe...I heard a while back that when someone starts taking a serious interest in cardigans that it's a sign they're getting older! :-D

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i'm in love with your knit! and it look so beautiful on you....
hugs & love <3

Anonymous said...

Hello Anette!

I love knitted stuff myself, my grandmother always did my winter clothes when I was little, and now everytime I see something knitted I think of her.

I also would like to advice you not to crop your photos, because it's easier on the eyes if they are the same width. Oh, and I love the shoes!

Much love from Vienna!

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

A nice outfit, beautiful and well suiting as always :).

I wish you a very happy friday and a great start into the weekend which is finally there :). Lots of hugs and light to you!